1. This Daniel Wellington Watch seems to keep popping up everywhere I turn, and I’m not mad at it. I think it’s such a classy and timeless piece that can be worn for almost any occasion.
2. Ok, so my boss actually has these adorable pink Striped Hunter boots and I just had to include them because I admire them every time she wears them…which is about twice a year because we live in Southern California and it rarely rains. And we are in a drought. WISH list people…not practical list 😉
3. How cozy and comforting does this faux fur lined jacket look? I don’t know how I’ve gone so many seasons without picking up an army green jacket. I gravitate towards them every year, but have yet to find one with the perfect fit! I might trade a flattering fit for all that furry goodness though 🙂
4. I’ve eyed this Robert Rodriguez dress from Rent The Runway for quite some time now. It is only $40 to rent, so I may just get my hands on it one day if only I had a great excuse to wear it!
5. AG has been a longtime favorite of mine when it comes to jeans, these leatherette black skinny jeans put a festive spin on a classic silhouette. I want!!
6. This plaid coat makes me wish I lived somewhere with a real winter so I could just live in it all season long! Believe me if I owned regardless of where I lived, it would still make very regular appearances. I just think it’s the perfect patterned coat!
7. I just love the shade of this Nars Nail Polish it’s the perfect hue for holiday parties and festive events. Yes please!!