I thought it would be fun to flash back to a couple of photos that ended up on the cutting room floor. The photos I post here have made some huge improvements in the last few months (thanks to my lovely boyfriend and his new gear) and now that the bar has been set, I just couldn’t bring myself post some of these looks I shot myself a while ago. These were all part of full photo shoots I set up all around my apartment complex a while ago. Here are just a few! These last two are to celebrate my lovely, adorable, talented younger sister Mac who turned 14 (!!!) yesterday! J snapped these while we were up in the Bay Area for the holidays last year. We had such a great day in Half Moon Bay, the local beach near my hometown, running around like kids in the sand. As you may know by now, I love me a good jumping photo.
I’m also super excited to be co-hosting the Fab Favorites Link Up over at Style Elixir. I just adore Lauren’s blog and am so happy to participate, I hope you guys do too! xo
shoe Stiletto Fits.
Also, don’t forget to enter my giveaway! You have until next Sunday to enter to win the colorful accessories I chose for you guys!!
Friday’s Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your fabulous Co-Hosts…
Amanda from A Good Hue (follow via Bloglovin’)
Dimitra from If The Stiletto Fits (follow via Bloglovin’)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email email@example.com for more details!